Providing house, garden and garage clearances in Surrey and London. Our clients include homeowners, solicitors and property management companies. Free, no obligation quotations.
We are fully licensed and insured and offer an efficient and sustainable service, each job being tailored to our customer’s specific needs. Our polite and helpful team can clear any item responsibly, from white goods and carpets, through to electricals, garden waste, junk and rubbish, sensitive commercial documents and much more. Whether you are a homeowner, landlord or letting agent, our team of professionals can take on any job, regardless of the size.
We understand that house clearances are not everyday occurrences and can often be difficult and stressful. We are very sympathetic to our customers’ circumstances, in cases of bereavement, probate, separation or compulsive hoarding.
Our services include:
- House clearances for small or large properties
- Complete post-clearance cleaning services to tidy up your property once it is cleared
- Commercial and offices clearances designed to fit around your business, with minimal disruption
- Stress-free clearances of garages, sheds and outbuildings
- Garden clearances and garden waste management
- Probate valuations of contents for solicitors and executors
- Environmentally-friendly and safe removal of old fridges and freezers
- Clearance of storage units
- Junk removal
Our service is also much cheaper than hiring a skip. You will also not need to make space outside your property or think about a permit. We will turn up when we say we will, do all the heavy lifting and loading and allow you to get on with other things.
Would you like to hear more? Please call us now on 01737 903890.
Affordable house clearances
Office, warehouse and commercial clear outs
Probate house valuations and probate clearances in Caterham
We specialise in house contents valuation for the purposes of probate and we welcome enquiries from solicitors, executors, accountants and members of the public in regards to all matters relating to estate administration and probate valuations of property and house contents. We are able to offer advice on the best way to proceed with all parts of the probate process.
Once the probate process has been concluded, we are also able to clear the house and will recuse or recycle any items where possible. By using our service, you will remove a lot of the stress and hassle associated with these types of clearances.
Here are some other reasons to use our service:
- Over 20 years’ experience
- Every job handled discreetly and sensitively
- Comprehensive range of services available, including loft, basement and garage clearances
- Free expert advice and quotations
- Environmentally-friendly service
- We work 24/7, including evening and weekend clearances in Surrey and London
- We guarantee the work will be done for the price quoted
- We are a fully licensed waste carrier